Re: [hylafax-users] Easy faxes management

> A Java solution ?  (I need to run it on WNT/W2000)

Maybe http://sourceforge.net/projects/jhfc

sendfax gives you a java based sendfax on any java enabled platform.
        Currently it can only transmit one fax job per invocation of
        the JVM (which may be slow ) but I am working on a batch
        mode which can read fax job data from a file and so can send
        multiple faxes from within a single JVM.

jhfc gives you a GUI monitor facility of hylafax sendq/donew with
     a "Resend" button for one or several selected fax jobs.
     Documentation is outdated and needs reworking and and also
     the packaging should be updated. If you are interested let me
     know then I will update the stuff.

Bernd