[hylafax-users] Easy faxes management

Hi everyone,

I'm a new Hylafax user and would like to know which is the best way I
can achieve the following process:

1) Send 4 different faxes to 4 different groups of users. (Many users
(100) in each group)

2) Monitor and print list of proper sent faxes and failed ones the day
after I sent them.

3) An easy way to re-send the failed faxes selecting them from a list,
not using sendfax or something like that..

I'm using WHFC. It works properly to send faxes, and to monitor, but I
can't print faxes or re-send them easily.

Which program should I use ?

Perhaps Cypheus ?

A Java solution ?  (I need to run it on WNT/W2000)

A perl script from a telnet console running on Hylafax server ?

Thanks in advance, Ignasi Villagrasa.