[hylafax-users] Problems with attached GIF delivery

Hi

I've a little question.
First my system specs. Im running Hylafax on a Debian
System with capi4hylafax. All is working fine, I receive
faxes on two MSNs and they'll be delivered to different
mail addresses.
I'm sending the faxes as attachments in GIF format.

Now my two little Problems:

1) Is there any solution out, how to split the fax,
   so that I've one A4 site per gif (or tiff) file ?
   I'll have one file per site attached to the mail.

2) Does anyone know, how I can double the lines, if
   I receive a fax with 204x94 dpi ?

Thx in advance

Greets
Markus