Re: [hylafax-users] Upgrade from /var/spool/fax to /var/spool/hylafax

I would also use the -p option to keep the permission and ownership info the
same:

cp -pR /var/spool/fax /var/spool/hylafax

also, don't delete the old directory until you make sure the new version doesn't
copy over any personally modified files.

-Jeremy