Re: [hylafax-users] Timeout error

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2001 16:16 schrieb Claus Bendtsen:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use hylafax for sending a couple of hundred faxes. However -
> the jobs expire after about 3 hours and the uncompleted (or rather
> unattempted) faxes bounce. I've tried using the killtime parameter (in
> hfaxd.conf as KillTime: "now +72 hours") without success - but as I
> understand it from the documentation the killtime only applies to jobs
> that has been attempted. How do I increase the timeout?
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Claus

Hi Claus,

as far as I understand the doc the killtime is only applied to jobs that
are *NOT YET* in the queue.
So, when you changed KillTime in hfaxd.conf every job submitted thereafter
will have the assigned killtime.

(p.s. I do not exactly know, if you have to restart hylfax after changing the
killtime parameter)

HIH

hilsner fra tyskland
matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599