Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] Re: Distinctive ring & cid

> cid
> >data whereas HylaFAX will not display this data via distinctive ring
> dial-in's.
>
> RingsBeforeAnswer is set to what?

RingsBeforeAnswer:      4
RingFax:                RING1
CIDNumber:              "NMBR = "
CIDName:                "NAME = "

Cid data for the primary number displays just fine.
I have also dble checked this using cu -l cuaa1.
niether program displays the cid data for distinctive ring numbers.
The telco (verizon) has been working with me on this issue for the past 2 weeks.
I believe in HylaFAX so much it took this long for me to break down and buy a
cid box.
Lo -and- behold  the cid-box works. :/