[hylafax-users] Incoming fax failure

This sounds suspiciously like a modem configuration issue, but
I don't see a register that would be relevant to the problem.

I'm using a rack of boca modems to accept and send faxes. When
I use hylafax to send and recieve to itself, it works great! When
I have an actual fax machine try to send a page to it, it sends
the page, but doesn't think it completes the fax. I looked up the
error code the fax machine was generating and it calls it an
"Remote side confirmation of previous page is illegible" error.

Anyone have any ideas? This happens on all the physical fax machines
that I've tried to send to the Boca's.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point