[hylafax-users] Digital ALPHA running Debian Linux

Dear Users,

We have to quote a linux installation for a customer with an Digital
ALPHA computer. We choosed DEBIAN LINUX and wanted to know if HylaFAX
will run on LINUX for ALPHA processors. We did not find binaries, but
compiling it will be OK if it works ...

Please reply to email since we are not (yet) subscribed to the list.

Many thanks,

Serge WAGENER
Manager

Wagener Consulting s.à r.l.
13, rue de Koerich L-8437 Steinfort
Tel. : +352-398720-1 Fax : +352-398720-20
email: serge.wagener@wagener-consulting.lu