[hylafax-users] Problem with sending and receiving faxes using Hylafax

Dear Hylafax team,
I downloaded and installed the latest version of the Hylafax on my machine. I am running RedHat 7.1 with 2.4.2 version of the kernel. I ran the faxsetup program successfully and it detected my modem correctly. I am using USR Sporster External 56K modem. I am unable to send or receive faxes. I tried the following fax commands:
#faxsend
#sendfax
#faxanswer
But, I have not been able to send or receive faxes and my modem doesn't go off-hook. Would you give me an example how I can send or receive faxes using Hylafax. By the way, I can send and receive faxes using efax program. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Shawn Rezaei