Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and whfc

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 12:43:45PM +0200, Fercocq Philippe wrote:
> we would like to use whfc with an account number (so use a fax number
> like this one +33 1 43 xx xx xx#accountABCDEF1234) so we can log and
> send report over the account number not the fax number.
>
> This is working with an unix hylafax client (sendfax, tkhylafax, ...),
> but when we use the whfc program fron a NT box, we can not define a such
> number, whfc reports an error message "number is not a valid fax
> number".

Hmmm... are you trying to narrow it down to desks, or bodies?

Because, if you want to track it by the human, you'll have to give up
dialling directories (there's not way to prompt), and if you're content
with tracking it by desk, then, if I'm not mistaken, you can already
get that from the HylaFAX logs...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows