[hylafax-users] Hylafax and whfc

we would like to use whfc with an account number (so use a fax number
like this one +33 1 43 xx xx xx#accountABCDEF1234) so we can log and
send report over the account number not the fax number.

This is working with an unix hylafax client (sendfax, tkhylafax, ...),
but when we use the whfc program fron a NT box, we can not define a such
number, whfc reports an error message "number is not a valid fax
number".

are there limitations from the numbers of characters in the whfc client?

is it possible to define a set of valid characters for ex: [A-Z]?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

P. Fercocq