Re: [hylafax-users] modem cannot be detect automatically

Quoting Sumiya Sakoda <sakoda@toyoake.or.jp>:

> hi,all!
>
> I have three modems and three machines.
> I've already installed Hylafax with two modems on two machines.
> I managed to do that, but, so far it does work well.

What doesn't work well?

> The third one is too difficult for me.
> modem : REX-PCI56 (56K DATA/14.4K FAX MODEM PCI Board)

Yeah, this is definately a "winmodem", but it looks like there are linux
drivers available for it.  The manufacturer's website is in Japanese, though,
and I can't read it.  What chipset is the modem?  If it's a Lucent chipset,
then all you need to do is use the class-type line in the config.