[hylafax-users] Client prgm for IBM AS/400

     Is there such a client program? I believe we could set up the Hylafax
server to be a network printer just as with Samba, but we need the client
interface to make a user happy.
    Would it be straightforward to write one given the source code from
others? Is IBM working on one, since they are spending 1 billion dollars on
Linux?
    By the way, Hylafax is great!
Thank you, Barrett Leibe, New Orleans