[hylafax-users] hylafax fonts

Hi
I am having a problem with hylafax's fonts when I use faxmail I want to use
greek fonts .
I did it and I can now send when I use the outlook express using the
user@fax-number.FAX but when I submmit my emails- fax from a little client
java program I have created The fonts are not displayed correctly . I am not
sure but I think that the hyla.conf file I created is not working properly

Can anyone plz help me?
I can reply to him and be much more specific with my problem .

At least plz send me a sample hyla.conf file and instructions of how to use
it (how to make faxmail to look at it for the encoding and fonts parameters)

THANKS