Re: [hylafax-users] Insert Image into middle of text file ??? Tried all options need suggestions

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:52:51 -0600, you wrote:

>I have a text file that needs to be faxed out with a signature (graphic image) inserted at some point in the document.

If the ascii file is quite simple, then you can use enscript.
We use enscript to overlay a logo and insert a signature on the last page.

enscript takes an ascii file as input, in this file you have to insert some tags
pointing to images in eps format; then it outputs ps.

Images can be positioned relative to the text or in an absolute position
(overlay).

see man enscript and look for epsf

--
giulioo@pobox.com