[hylafax-users] Insert Image into middle of text file ??? Tried all options need suggestions

I have a text file that needs to be faxed out with a signature (graphic image) inserted at some point in the document. There will be text to the Top, Left, Right, and Bottom of the image.

I have tried using ascii2html ( I modified it in many ways trying to get better output of html) and added a line to insert code for image link. Then using HTML2PS to process it to Postscript with an embedded image. Although, It works great for inserting the image the problem is when there is more than 1 space seperating text it gets stripped (html standards) when going to PS using HTML2PS so the pages text spacing/formatting is wrong.

Textfmt works great for keeping the format but I dont see anywhere you can tell it to insert an image into the PS output.

I thought of writing a perl script to search/replace the PS output of textfmt to insert the code for showing the image then the image itself, but the problem there is that the original file that the image (signature) needs to go into does not always have the same content.

P.S. This process has to be automated. Cannot be done by hand each time.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions OR questions?

Thanks in Advance,

Taber Loveless