Re: [hylafax-users] Storing sent faxes

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 05:53:38PM -0700, Lee Howard wrote:

> >That's it exactly ... you've experienced the problem already. In summary,
> >the program is currently broken with respect to archiving sent faxes.
> >
> >Ideas for work-a-rounds?
>
> Well, it doesn't seem that complex of an issue to simply write the
> archiving routing here... if you know how to program C++  (which I don't,
> so this is in english...)

I'm not a C C++ programmer either.
I was thinking of some kind of script or daemon to read the contents
of /sendq and change the doneop values  to archive (so it
wouldn't delete the fax after sending it).

Then, another daemon script reading the contents of /doneq and moving it's
contents into /archive

This kind of thing would do until the archive routines work as documented.
Have I got the sequence right?
--
Bill McEachran