[hylafax-users] sending news faxes with Cypheus

Hi,

I installed Cypheus today and all work fine only the sending of faxes
through word or any other Programm doesn't work. After I gave the
faxnumber and hiting "send fax" nothing happen for a while. In the
statusbar I can read "227 Entering passve mode (192,168,2,2,8,111) and
then an errror msg is shown: ".... HylaFax not responding".

With the WHFC all work fine ... does anyone know this problem and can
help me?

Greetz Magnus

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english! :(

--