Re: [hylafax-users] Is polling possible with Hylafax v. 4.1b2 ?

Hi,
there is no such setting, but there are commands to initiate
a polling-call in the protokol of hylafax.
your question should be: "Is there a client-software which can do
polling?"

Don't know about the other clients floating around, but....
I have implemented it for mine, but it is in alpha-phase, has no doku,
is large (about 1 MB), and needs the borland database-engine for
phonebook.

for us it does a nice job, but polling isn't tested jet,
cause i don't have a number from where to poll something.....
sceduling such an request works, but i don't know if it will succeed.
If you want to give it a try, i'll send it to you offline.
Christoph