[hylafax-users] Problem With incoming faxes

Hi,
I have install hylafax version 4.1 beta 3 on Slackware 7.1 .There is no
problem on sending faxes .I can receive faxes to but I cant view some of the
incoming faxes .There is no error messega in logs .When I check the received
fax tif file by tiffcheck it says

root@faxgw:/var/spool/fax/recvq# tiffcheck fax00049.tif
REFORMAT+REVRES
Document requires reformatting, client is incapable of receiving 2DMR data.
Document requires reformatting to adjust vertical resolution (convert to 98,
document is 196).
Document requires reformatting, client is incapable of receiving 2DMR data.
Document requires reformatting to adjust vertical resolution (convert to 98,
document is 196).

My modem is Zyxel Omni 288 it supprts  class 2.0 and I configured hylafax to
use it so.I use the default settings which hylafax offrers
I try it as class 2 and the same problem occurs again

What can the problem be? I am searching on the web for 2 days and couldnt
any valuable info about my problem ..

Any help should be great

Thanks

Muhammed Soyer