Re: [hylafax-users] help!!

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 09:18:57AM +0800, shiweilu@sohu.com wrote:
> Sorry, I remove the libtiff( rpm -e libtiff) before.
> But because many applications depanded on the libtiff.so.3
> so it can't remove!!
> I have uninstall libtiff (rpm -uvh libtiff-3.5.5-2.i386.rpm),
> but some error happen,it can't uninstall!!

Apologies; I meant to carbon my last reply to the list.

This gent has the same problem I had once: trying to install libtiff
conflicts with libtiff-devel.  Did we find a solution to that?

Note, shiweilu: you really ought to be subscribed to the list... but
I'll assume you are since you found me to write to.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink