[hylafax-users] Multiple pager in one session

I have the hylafax up and running very fine. It works just as needed except
for a little detail:

My system generates hundreds of messages for pager by hour, and every page
means a dial-up,send one,hang-up routine with the same pager services
provider.  This means that a pager message keeps in queue for as long as 20
minutes ( I've fixed the KillTimeMap to allow this ). Is there a way I can
use to make the system ( pagesend ) dial-up, send-many, hang-up ?

I can have a dedicated line with the service provider also and this can help
to improve delivery, I've look through the documentation for something about
dedicated lines ( leased ) for pagers ( IXO/TAP or UCP ) but I've found
nothing.