Re: [hylafax-users] Documentaion

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 11:03:45AM -0800, Richard Reina wrote:
> Is there a book about Hylafax?  Have any of the developers considered
> writing one?  I for one would but it.  There's a lot to know and it's
> timeconsuming to be constantly searching the web for an answer. If not,
> can someone submit some step by step instructions on how to print all
> the manuals without the right part of the page being chopped off.

Ok, ok; I'll get off my ass.  :-}

I've got a couple chapters on my laptop; I got into the thick of things
in a couple of different ways, and bombed out (not to mention being
turned down by O'Reilly, which didn't help my attitude any :-{).  I'll
dig back in this weekend.  Lee: expect lots of stupid questions.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink