[hylafax-users] setup fax server

I have configured faxserver. The test sending and receiving went as
expected.
After several successfull test the lights on the modem changed and from that
moment on no fax has beed received. I can see attempts to do so, but the
resulting error code on the faxmaker client reveals no successfull
connection.

What has happened and what are recommended steps to repair it.

TIA
Milos Puchta
Prague