[hylafax-users] Faxcover problems

I expierenced some problems with making faxcover. I tried to print some covers to file, using eps printer driver, as it was recommended in hylafax website. I couldn't find any of the variables, as "xxxx-from", etc., in printed ps file, nor printing  from word, nor printing from notepad. I have tried some printers, but none of them worked correctly. What's the problem - encoding, wrong printer driver (I tried Generic PostScript Printer from adobe site, Acrobat PDFWriter, Apple LaserWriter)? I don't want to install xwindows ony for this.... Any ideas?

Egidijus