[hylafax-users] ACK! RE: samba queue

Hi,

I have the same problem and no sloution so far.
But I found that it is a problem with the win postscript driver.
The sambafax script is searching for a line containing the fax-number
in the postscript file, but it seems to be that all letters are on
a single line (with some postcript commands in front of them).

I tried various postscript drivers an options, but nothing helped.

Perhaps someone knows something about windows postscript drivers?

Greetings
  Bernd