Re: [hylafax-users] Receiving multi-pages fax

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:43:40 -0500, you wrote:

>We have problem receiving multi-page fax.  The fax goes in well but the
>.tiff file email to me containt (with the script provide on the WWW
>page) have only the first page.  I've used PSP 6.0 and IE but same
>result.

Why don't you try Imaging, that is the default tif/fax viewer in win9x?

I've just tried with a 2 pages fax:

ie: it seems my ie5 cannot open tif files

psp (I have 4): it opens it but it shows me just the first page; I don't
use psp but in rare occasions; I tried for a few minutes and couldn't
find a way to see the 2nd page

imaging: page 1 and 2 as expected.

If I save the tiff in psp the saved file loses the 2nd page.

--
giulioo@pobox.com