[hylafax-users] Using ttyI* for HylaFax

Hi,

I'm trying to use Eicon Diva Server BRI 2M ISDN card for HylaFax. I was able
to connect to a fax machine manually via ttyI0 (ttyI1 as well) using
minicom. That means there is nothing wrong with ttyI interface I guess.

Then I setup the HylaFax to use ttyI0 and it took the ttyI properly at the
setup time. It showed 'hmm.. seems to be a class2 fax modem' even. But then
when check the faxstat it says 'waiting for modem to come ready'.

I have two questions primarily.
1. Is there any known issue on ISDN interfaces and HylaFax?
2. Hat is correct AT command to put the ttyI specific modem initialization
AT commands? At the moment I append those to ..+FCLASS2 command.

TIA,
Ruwan Jayanetti.