Re: [hylafax-users] Some HylafAX and WHFC problems

>I have few problems with HylafAX and WHFC, here is the situation.
>2-WHCF problem:
>I insatlled WHCF in the windows 98 box and I can connect to the HylaFAX
>server, The problem is when I send a fax, there is a conversion problem.
>The fax never goes out and I am not too sure how to fix it.
>I get an e-mail that :
>Your facsimile job to 92332266 was not sent because document conversion
>to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:
>Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
>constructs.

What print driver are you using to process the print job on the Winbloze box?  Apple Laserwriter 16/600PS with "Optimize for portability" checked in the properties dialog works best for me.

>3-My Other question is how is the format of the cover sheet is supposed
>to be in WHCF, is it something.ps?

It is an encapsulated postscript file.  The coverpage has nothing to do with WHFC,  you just need to make a cover page as described in the Hylafax FAQ.

I just switched out Win9x clients from WHFC to Cypheus, and am having no oddly hung up jobs, which I would frequently get under WHFC, FWIW.