Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC and Broadcast faxing cover pages

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 11:32:57PM -0500, Mark_S._Hayes@HUD.GOV wrote:
> The WHFC web page states:
>
> "If you select more than one fax number from the phonebook and uses
> the coversheet, the coversheet will only gererated with the address of
> the last selected fax number. "
>
> When we do broadcast faxing I need a unique coversheet to be generated
> for each fax. Is there a work around or possibly an update to HFC
> that will solve this problem? We fax from many different applications
> such as Word, Netscape and tiff viewers.
> Thanks for any words of wisdom.

My first word of wisdom would probably be: don't try to do broadcast
faxing directly from a Windows client.  None of them are, TTBOMK, set
up to deal with it well.

There are some people doing this sort of thing, check the archive for
'broadcast', I think.
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink