[hylafax-users] personalizing group faxes

Our public relations department has been using the hylafax system to send approx. 100 faxes at a time, five or six times a month. They have mentioned that they would like to personalize each fax with the name and company that the fax is going to, but still only sending the 100 group block once?

I am running it on redhat 6.1  kernel 2.2.12-20  Pentium 130mh
 hylafax -4.1beta1-1rh6.rpm  old hayes 33.6 compatible modem in class 1 mode

using whfc on clients desk

hope this question makes sense also how do you install the cvs I am having problems and that is the cure
from what I have seen here.

thanks for your help
Dan