Re: [hylafax-users] Fwd: facsimile job 19 to 222636 failed

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:05:04 +0300, you wrote:

>I am testing my HylaFAX setup. When I put in a faxcover.ps other than the
>default I get the error below:
>But with the default faxcover.ps I have no problem. On another Hylafax
>setup I don't get any error with this faxcover. Could this be a known
>issue which someone already encountered??

I think that on "other setup" maybe you have other ghostscript version.
Try doing by hand what HylaFAX would do:
faxcover <parameters>  > myfile.out
and see the errors.
then try the same on other systems to see if the problem is really gs.

--
giulioo@pobox.com