Re: [hylafax-users] Is it possible to setup an anti-fax-spamtechnique?

Christoph thanks!

Qualifytsi is guy for me (qualifyCID uses caller ID).  Man tsi gives all of
the facts for maintaining a contol list.  This should be fairly easy for me
to incorporate into our fax web server, making it trivial to flag received
faxes as spam (yes I will be careful not to allow the blocking of faxes with
blank IDs).

Thanks again!

Mike