[hylafax-users] Is it possible to setup an anti-fax-spam technique?

I would like to abort the reception of the fax if the senders fax number as
given on the first line matches (which seems to be handled as data and not
image) a "number" in my anti-spam list. Has anyone done anything like this?
Is there already a solution to fight fax-spam?

Mike