Re: [hylafax-users] Is it possible to setup an anti-fax-spam technique?

You mean the CID.  The sender may or may not have their fax number there,
and theoretically it could be changed randomly to combat such anti-fax-spam
programs.  Although generally speaking, parsing it wouldn't be a bad way to
do this.

My way of fighting fax-spam has been identical to that of my e-mail-spam
fighting... delete it.  Maybe not the best...  To tell the truth, I
probably *would* make use of such a HylaFAX feature, if it existed (but am
not inclined to program it myself).

Lee.