Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX failing my abuse test

I don't believe that signal 11's are compile specific but may show up
anywhere.  They are mentioned in the faq in regard to compiles since kernel
compiles are one of the most demanding processes most users run so that weak
hardware shows its soft spots.  I ran into a signal 11 problem myself in
setting up a new machine which was overclocked and turned its speed until
the signal 11's went away.  I ran two instances of seti@home and a kernel
compile to try to force the signal 11's on a rh6.0 smp box.  This may not be
your issue, but one I think you will probably need to explore.

Mike