[hylafax-users] how to delete blocked jobs

Hi,

I was sending out a fax to a machine which is not listening, and I got
the "No carrier detected" result.  I tried deleting the job using faxrm
and it worked at first, but then the server create new jobs to the same
location again and again.  Using faxstat -s, I see that the subsequent
jobs are all blocked by concurrent job.  Worst, I got an email every two
minutes saying that the job has been requeued due to blocked jobs.
I don't mind at all killing the job, and tried so many ways, like
faxalter -k now, etc... but it still coming back.  Not to mention that
removing everything from sendq, docq and doneq and restaring the server
don't work either...

Any hint is really appreciated..

Patrick