Re: [hylafax-users] Faxing from Samba

Hey,

Postscript does not really care about carriage returns and indeed it will
break up lines at places you would not want in this case, but you can
consider parsing the file through a ps2ascii filter before finding the
faxnr. The Ghostscript package has one on board - but i have no experience.
Non of my "customers" faces this problem (yet), but i make take this up in
a while to make the impementaion more robust.

For the latter case, the rasterizing driver, i have no respect at all...

regards, Ignace