Re: [hylafax-users] Only part of page received - help please

On 13 Oct 2000, at 19:29, Dmitry Bely wrote:

> No, that's possibly not the case. If libtiff is incompatible, Hylafax
> will go stuck while receiving fax data. The problem above is likely
> caused by the incorrect flow control value. Default Class2
template is broken, and so all unknown Class2 modems will not
work by default. I believe

> ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff
>
> in config.<device> will help.
>
> Hope to hear from you soon,
> Dmitry

Thank you very much indeed to both Lee and Dmitry for answering
my question so promptly.  Please don't apologise for a "stupid"
comment Lee - if generous people did not try to help on here we
would all be much poorer.  As it happens, however, it was Dmitry's
response that fixed my problem this time.  Wonderful !!   I am now
free of Mr Gates.

Thanks again to you both.

Geoff.