Re: [hylafax-users] cover page

* Dmitry Bely <dbely@mail.ru> [20001013 11:50]:
=>Fabrice Cartron <fcartron@apm-online.fr> writes:
=>
=>> I'm using WHFC hylafax's client, and i would like
=>> to have for wich one a personnel cover page.
=>
=>Select a template via Fax->User Settings->Faxcover
=>
=>> How can I do please.
=>>
=>> Thank to no answer "man coverpage"
=>> i'm already do it and there is nothing for
=>> my problem.
=>
=>If you are asking how to *create* cover page template (BTW, "coverpage"
=>utility has nothing to do with its generation), then I cannot help
=>you. It's non-trivial work, requiring some knowledge of Postscript
=>language.

Hi
May I also present my problem as a rejoinder to this. I'm using HylaFAX on
FreeBSD and I went through the process of inserting our logo on
faxcover.ps and put it in /usr/local/lib/fax/ but I still cannot get my
sweet HylaFAX to use it, neither has it ever sent out any coverpage other
than the notification page....
I'm sure this could be some obvious config I overlooked but I cannot trace
where.
Wouldn't someone just flame me out and say "look, man you were blind not
to see this!"

Thanks for any soul willing to help. I'll highly appreciate any advise.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza