Re: [hylafax-users] Getting feedback from faxmail

>From man sendfax:

       -D          Enable  notification  by  electronic mail when
                   the facsimile has been delivered.  By  default
                   HylaFAX  will  notify  the  submitter  only if
                   there is a problem with a job.

       -R          Enable notification by  electronic  mail  when
                   the  facsimile  has been delivered and when it
                   is requeued for  retransmission.   By  default
                   HylaFAX  will  notify  the  submitter  only if
                   there is a problem with a job.

I don't use faxmail, but somehow it's got to be invoking sendfax.  Just get
it to use one of these options.

Lee.