Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail in Germany

I thought it might be easier. I thought I could manage this by using the
"MapHeader" Variable.
But I could not find any documentation about this topic!
By the way, I am not sure, if I am able to change the headers sent by e.g.
Netscape Messenger to german headers.
I suppose also, some mail clients don't understand mails with german headers.

Dieter Kluenter schrieb:

> Walter Willmertinger <willmertinger@consys.de> writes:
>
> > We use faxmail here in Germany.
> > Can we change the words "to:" to a german "An:", "subject:" to
> > "Betreff:" etc.
> > Can we change the date format of "date:..."  to a german date format?
> >
> The mail headers are generated by your MUA, faxmail only scans these
> headers and removes all but From:, To:, Subject:, Date:
>
> If your MUA is able to generate german headers it would be possible to
> alter the faxmail sourcecode to your requirements.
>
> Regards
> Dieter
>
> --
> Dieter Kluenter
> mailto: dkluenter@gmx.de
> http: http://www.l4b.de

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dr. Walter Willmertinger

CONSYS Gesellschaft für Softwaretechnologie und Systementwicklung mbH
Dr. Walter Willmertinger
Landsberger Strasse 402   EMail: willmertinger@consys.de
81241 Muenchen            Phone: +49 89 589 789 0
Germany                     Fax: +49 89 589 789 99
WWW-Homepage: http://www.consys.de