Re: [hylafax-users] Prining several times for a single page

Dear All,

Sorry about missing the last paragraph...

Dear All,

I am new to Hylafax, after installing it, with the correct version
of software such as Ghostscript, libtiff etc., I can successfully
receive
fax.

However, when sending faxes by "sendfax -d ddd-dddd /etc/group", I
encountered the following problems:

 1. It seemed that the cover page is corrupted.
    I even tried "ps2fax docq/doc31.cover", it ended up with the errors:
    Error: /typecheck in --search--
    Operand stack:

2. After I tried "sendfax -n -d ddd-dddd /etc/group", I succeded faxing
   out.  However, on the receiving end, the faxout is blurred
   (bad quality) except the first few lines (about 10).

   After checking "sendq/q19", the following is found:
   subaddr:
   passwd:
   doneop:default
   commid:00000081
   status:Busy signal detected
   notify:none
   pagechop:default
   chopthreshold:3
   !postscript:0::docq/doc31.ps.19
   fax:0::docq/doc31.ps;30

3. What is even worst is that the receving end (referring to query 2),
   continuously receives the faxes of the same page for about 5 times.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Terence