Re: [hylafax-users] Conversion

The fax printer needs to be set up using a PostScript print driver to
accomplish this.  Check the whfc docs for which you should use.  There is a
different one each for NT and Win9x.  Also, if you're running a Win98
workstation, you might want to get the Adobe PostScript driver which is also
referenced in the docs.