Re: [hylafax-users] SV: FaxDeleteModem?????

I tried that.  When I rebooted Hylafax was still trying to sent the
documents out ttyS2.
While I'm at it.  What is a "fuser"?  When I ran probemodem, it said my
system doesn't have one so that hyla would be unable to insure the
availability of the modem on ttyS1.  Can I install "fuser"?  Where do I get
it?