[hylafax-users] FaxDeleteModem?????

I have two modems on my fax server.  One on /dev/ttyS2 and one on
/dev/ttyS1.  I had faxaddmodem'd ttyS2 for HylaFAX.  Now I would like to
remove ttyS2 and have HylaFAX use ttyS1 exclusively.  How can I do that?  I
only have a single phone line and the I can't seem to get read of ttyS2 from
HylaFAX's perspective.

As usual, any and all help received with great eagerness.

Cheers,
Rob