[hylafax-users] Only first page stored

G'day, all!

1) I just got first fax via new installed hylafax (RH6.2, PII,
Stand-alone), but only first page is stored. In the Log-file are entries
about storing of 5 pages, also in notification mail 5 pages are noticed.
What's the problem?

2) I changed faxrcvd script to this new ones to get incomming faxes via
email-tiff-attachmend, but it simply doesn't work. After receivung a
fax, I only get a mail to anybody@my.computer without subject or
content.

Please, help!

Many thanks in advance