[hylafax-users] HylaFAX Admin Privileges

According to Jonathan Chen:
"Only the user who submitted the job is allowed to remove it; unless you've
set up the administrator entry in etc/hosts."

So after looking up hosts.hfaxd in the man pages I see that the format for
that file is:

"client:uid:passwd:adminwd:

Where:
   adminwd   The encrypted password for this user to gain administrative
privileges.
   If this field is have administrative privileges.

The example given was:
	# pb on a machine directly in cl.cam.ac.uk can
	# administer if an admin pw is given

              ^pb@[^.]*\.cl\.cam\.ac\.uk$:::hFy8zXq2KaG8s

So, my question is simply, how do I give root admin privileges on localhost
and how do I give a remote client admin access.  How do I determine what the
encrypted "adminwd" should be?  Can I not leave it blank so that only a
certain user from a certain workstation can control the fax q?  Thanks for
the help in advance.

Robby Tanner B.E., B.Sc.
Project Engineer
Wardrop Technologies, Inc.