Re: [hylafax-users] help to initialize multitech 56k modem

> Operating System:     Sco Openserver 5.04
> Modem :                   Multitech MT5600ZDXV
>

> I understand it's a modem configuration problem but where to start
> inding a solution any idea?
> Sep 24 10:43:24 donsoft FaxGetty[702]: <-- [23:ATS8=2S7=60At&K3&D0&C1\r]

> Change At&K3&D0&C1 to AT&K3&D0&C1 in your config. But this is a sign that
> Hylafax is not fool-proof enough (it always expects config commands in the
> upper case). Also all init commands possibly should be issued
> separately...

Hi, Dmitry,

I finally succeded to put HylaFAX at work with an MT5600ZDXV modem.
the initialisation strip should contain ATX4 to enable the modem to send
back all information HylaFAX need to operate.

The initstr should look as: ATX4&C1&D2E0V1M1L1S7=90S0=0

For the benefit of the list I can provide my configuration file for that
kind of modem
If somebody tells me where to send it.

Michel