[hylafax-users] Trouble Setting Up FaxLP

I have finally managed to get things almost to the point of perfection
(which to the end user translates as "minimum expected requirement").

I have my modem configured and running, I have managed to fax some tests to
our local fax at work and have Samba configured and connected to our PS
printer.

I would like to present the fax queue as just another printer (shared via
Samba) to my Windows clients.
The details follow:

Hylafax version 4.1beta2-7rh6
On a RH 6.x Kernel version 2.5.5-15.

I downloaded an input filter from hylafax.org
(http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-09/msg00071.html) and I think I have
followed all of the directions and yet I still can't get my faxes out the
modem.

I stalled the faxlp print queue and the fax jobs are spooled.  As soon as I
resume the queue, the jobs disappear.

Any help would be great.

Another thing, even though I have specified my printer as:

lp|stoon-mis|HP LaserJet 5000 N (Saskatoon):\
lp:\
if=/var/spool/lpd/mis/mis-if.sh:\
sd=/var/spool/lpd/mis:\
rm=204.112.40.50:\
rp=POSTSCRIPT:\
:sh:sf:mx#0:\

I am getting an extra page printed out, and a banner page comes out at the
END of the job.  I am using, as far as I can tell, some form of JetDirect
software to use the network printer (although the printer is connected
directly to the back of our NT domain server).

Regards,
Rob